A Snapshot of Your Day
As performance engineer you will provide technical support within gas turbine performance area to our service customers and organization.
We believe in a combination of work from office in Finspång with an opportunity to work from home-office to have a good balance between focused work and team collaboration and allows you to have a flexibility in your daily life.
You will be part of the Product Life Cycle organization that have the responsibility of our gas turbines thru the whole life cycle, from development to long term service maintenance. As team, we are responsible for the reliability of the product and provide technical support to our customers for technical issues.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Provide performance calculations and evaluation for gas turbines.
- Be contact person towards our service organization for customer questions and technical support within the performance area.
- Be part in developing new methods for evaluation and proactive fleet monitoring based on digital twin models and machine data.
- In this role you will have a close cooperation and affinity with our performance office within R&D development.
What You Bring
- You have a technical degree (Bachelor or Master of Science) or corresponding knowledge from previous work experience.
- You have good analytic skills and work in a systematic way.
- As a person, you are responsible, and service minded.
- Previous experience and knowledge from thermodynamics and gas turbine theory / performance are highly valued.
- You can drive and handle technical questions independently, but also work in a team and collaborate with a larger network of peoples from different backgrounds.
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbally.
About the Team
You will be part of our Product Support Team that consist of 16 persons. We work with both proactive and reactive support to ensure a high product reliability and customer satisfaction thru the whole product life cycle. Within our team two persons are dedicated to work with support within the performance area.
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Check out this page to learn more about our Gas Service business https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-generation.html
We can offer you employment benefits such as: reduction of working hours, advance vacation, health care allowance and an eventual possibility to a flexible working place.
What’s it like to work at Siemens Energy? Take a look: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Don’t hesitate – apply via https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html, id nr 242172 not later than 2023-03-26.
Ongoing selection is applied, the role might be filled before last application date.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Andreas Tunemar on firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +46 12281897.
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Ellen Johansson at email@example.com
We refrain from all contact with staffing and recruitment companies, or advertising brokers.
Trade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson (Unionen) 0122-840 21, Simon Von Eckardstein (Sveriges Ingenjörer) 0122-842 24,
Jan Lundgren (Ledarna) 0122-812 33, Jonny Persson (IF Metall) 0122-817 69